Design, develop, and maintain performant, scalable, and interoperable systems and software by leveraging industry best principals, practices, and patterns such as TDD, SOLID, clean code, iterative design, microservice (and monolithic) architecture, enterprise integration patterns and event driven design. Ability to strike an appropriate balance between planning and doing. Professional, effective and empathetic written and verbal communication.
Sentrics, Daytona Beach, FL — Tech Lead / Senior Soft Eng.
MARCH 2017 – PRESENT
- Work closely with on-site staff, third-party vendors, contractors, and customers to drive success.
- Mentor and lead a team of engineers.
- Architected and implemented a new emergency call product made up of Flutter apps, on-premise servers and hardware, and “cloud based” systems.
Can’t Say (NDA), Jacksonville, FL — Technical Solutions Engineer
2016 – 2017
- Build specialized routers, servers, workstations and hand-held devices
- Design/develop automated price management and product fulfillment system
Autodidact — Demonstrated through competency
1986 – PRESENT
Bates Technical College — Certificate of completion
2003 – 2004, SUMNER, WA